Our underlying philosophy for the development of leadership excellence is:
- Each individual can be supported and challenged to perform at their best.
- Each person builds a unique leadership style on their own individual values, strengths, experiences, knowledge and skills.
- Through rigorous and progressive self-management, leaders grow their impact and achievement levels by calculated application of their abilities to specific contextual demands.
- Collective development sessions provide a forum for shared learning, application of behavioural skills networking, and the growth of a community of achievers.
- Each individual is unique. Skilled, tailored coaching helps people to claim their space, develop the courage to go beyond the present, through an internal focus on intellect and emotion and an external focus on behaviour and situational demands.
- Leadership development is about building on strengths as well as correcting for weaknesses.