A journey of Personal Development
We deliver stand-alone courses in Presentation Skills & Assertiveness, helping managers to gain confidence & perform strongly.
This intensive one-day course is designed for those who need to make professional presentations with high impact. It is aimed at enhancing the professional presentation skills of each individual through a series of carefully designed exercises followed by skills practise & sensitive but honest feedback. It will show participants how to prepare effectively for any presentation situation & deliver with impact.
This course will be tailored specifically to the needs of the company & the individual participants. In order to maximise personal learning, it is advisable to keep the number of participants to eight in total.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Know how to really connect with each audience member
- Be able to prepare excellent and memorable presentations
- Understand how they personally can make the strongest impact when presenting
- Be able to make excellent sales presentations to large and small groups
- Be able to use the latest communication methodology to really change minds
- Understand how to tailor the presentation specifically to their audience
- Be able to deliver professionally every time
This course is also available on an individual basis.
The aim of this intensive one-day course is to develop the skills necessary to achieve more from both work & personal life by learning to say what you want, whilst understanding that the key to assertiveness is achieving what you want without violating the rights of others.
The course will clearly help those who feel that they try to avoid all types of conflict & avoid dealing with situations through fear, along with those at the other end of the spectrum who relish conflict & show little consideration for others.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Take better control of your life
- Understand how avoiding conflict causes conflict
- Communicate in an effective manner
- Get your point across without upsetting others
- Use tried & tested methods for saying 'no'
- Provide solutions rather then problems
- Cope with confrontation effectively
- Reach agreement & remain in control
- Stand up for your rights without upsetting others
- Express your needs, wants, opinions & feelings in a direct, honest way
- Feel good about yourself
- Understand how beliefs & rights affect you and others
- Be far more effective in a working environment
- Become a better listener